DH and I had another longggggg conversation regarding another pregnancy and having the TAC.
He stated that he could see how important this was too me and that HE WILL NOT DENY ME THIS DREAM!!!! However, he also stated that he wanted this to be the last pregancy for us. So pray that when the time comes and we get pregnant that everything goes well.
I decided to call Dr. Haney, to discuss my options, so we have a phone consultation on Tuesday. It is my hope that I can have the surgery done during Winter Break, since I will be off work for 2 weeks.
I was considering using a local doctor in the Dallas area, but it is not sitting well with me. I know he has experience because I have seen his name on several message boards, but I am not sure if I want him. Right now, money is not an option, I received my coaching stipend (which was REALLY good), so its not like I have to worry about the expense of the trip.....so why not get the best to work on me.