Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have hope

For some reason, I have found this new hope.  The kind of hope that makes me want to try again.  However, Hubby is not excited and has stated that he has 0% interest at having a biological child and only wants to consider adoption.

I was so devasted at hearing those words that I cried myself to sleep.

Am I crazy? 

I know we have been on this journey called grief for a long time, but I dont want to walk away from my dream until, I know I have tried to open every door of opportunity. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are on this journey. But i am glad you have a renewed hope. I wish i had an answer for you. I don't think you are crazy to want to try again. I think there is still hope. maybe if you talk to him a little more try to make him understand (as best you can) your view and then give him a little time to think about it, maybe he will come around. Sending you hugs and wishing you comfort on this difficult road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tonya, my husband has been there. After talking it over with him I discovered he is just scared. I guarantee your husband is too. He is scared to lose another child, to see you go through another labor, go through the cycle of emotions, and all the heartache that comes along with it. He is scared to hope. What I did with Larry maybe you can try with E. Have him join Abby.Loopers and see the success stories. I would go on and show him the most extreme and sad - women who have lost 4, 5, 6, even 7, but because they never gave up hope are holding their babies close today. I am praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions. We talked a little more....and he is scared. He didn't say those exact words but he did state that he didn't want to see me go through all the doctor appointments, bedrest, and hospital stay which we have done in the past. He is concerned that I am not able to deal with the drama and loss of another baby...closing the door on our future biological child, is for more hurtful...and believe me I KNOW HURT

    ReplyDelete