Thursday, March 8, 2012

24 weeks and counting

if I didnt have such a horrible headache I would be smiling from ear to ear.  So I am smiling on the inside.

Today I hit 24 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot express how I feel to get to this point.  I find myself thinking of Tiffany and Elizabeth and wanting so much to reach this point with them.  It is so bitter sweet, because now I realize all the little things which I missed out with them. 

I am so thankful to reach this point with Haley, so much pressure has been lifted off my shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 24! I felt the same way when I made it past my milestone of 19wks and then when I hit 24 and I even feel that way now especially with all the new sensations and body changes. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I am a little late reading this but you must be 26 weeks by now. I'm sorry for the memories you've lost with Elizabeth and Tiffany.... I also grieve over Joey too.

    ReplyDelete